Returned

The original plan for this post was to report on my travels, possibly with pictures. But, quite apart from the fact that it's election day and I've been volunteered for six hours on a polling station committee, there seem to be about a hundred e-mails, twice as many updates on my various RSS feeds, God only knows how many updates on my friends page, and about a dozen hours of television to catch up to.

This may take a while.

I've got some posts of substance planned, though--my review, finally, of Battlestar Galactica's second season, something about the Hugo short fiction nominees, and maybe even some stuff about Sean Stewart's Perfect Circle. And, possibly, some pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Hugo Awards: Somehow, It Got Worse

Recent Movie: The Batman

The 2023 Hugo Awards: Now With an Asterisk